1) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY AND ALL CONTENT.
2) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
i) INFORMATION MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE OR SATISFACTORY FOR YOUR USE.
ii) YOU SHOULD VERIFY ALL INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT.
iii) ANY DECISIONS MADE BASED ON INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE, INCLUDING INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, ARE YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
iv) THE USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
v) ACCAN AND URBAN STRATEGIES COUNCIL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
vi) ACCAN AND URBAN STRATEGIES COUNCIL MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, CURRENT, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
vii) YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DEFECT IN OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR SERVICES IS TO CEASE TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICES. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
3) EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
i) YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ACCAN AND URBAN STRATEGIES COUNCIL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA LOSS, OR OTHER LOSSES (EVEN IF ACCAN AND URBAN STRATEGIES COUNCIL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM:
(i) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICES,
(ii) ANY LINK PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES,
(iii) YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY OF THE SERVICES;
(iv) THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, TERMINATION OF ANY SERVICES HEREUNDER,
(v) THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MISDELIVERY OR FAILURE TO POST OR STORE ANY INFORMATION, OR
(vi) ANY MATTER OTHERWISE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL IDEALIST’S LIABILITY TO YOU RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES EXCEED $50.
Disclaimer Regarding Financial Products
• Disclaimer regarding accuracy of data and information contained in the materials:
1. Alameda County Community Action Network (ACCAN) and Urban Strategies Council do not guarantee the accuracy of information in the materials. Product information may have changed since the last version or may have been misunderstood by the data enterer. If you are an institution and believe that your information is inaccurate, please contact ACCAN and Urban Strategies Council to update the information.
• Disclaimer about data captured
1. The information contained in these materials reflects Alameda County Community Action Network’s and Urban Strategies Council’s interpretations of products which are based upon Alameda County Community Action Network’s goals and mission to serve people with limited incomes. This interpretation in no way reflects any officially-endorsed viewpoint or should be construed as non-biased. Users are responsible for obtaining other information sources.
Collection of Information by alamedacountycan.org To improve the usability of this website and to provide reports to members, Alameda County Community Action Network (ACCAN) collects user information. This information includes the following:
1. The email address of user (provider)
2. The submitted registration form answers relating to an anonymous respondent
ACCAN does not collect data for commercial or marketing purposes and does not sell, exchange or distribute the data for commercial or marketing purposes. ACCAN does not rent or sell personally identifiable information (i.e., information such as name, address, phone number, e-mail).
Links from a Third Party The ACCAN web site may be linked from or to other websites. The existence of those links does not constitute an endorsement of the destination or departure website(s) or of the content of said destination or departure website(s).
The content of http://alamedacountycan.org/savvy.shtml web page is protected by a Creative Commons license. You are not entitled to copy logos, images or photographs or other material for personal or other non-use which is made available through the ACCAN’s site that is contrary to any law, infringes on any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right of any party without prior written permission of ACCAN.
Alamedacountycan.org may change this policy from time to time, and reserves the right to do so without notice.
For questions or concerns, please contact the AC CAN Coordinator at [email protected]